Service Representatives And Technical Support
- Service awareness and personal responsibility.
- Technical orientation and team work ability.
- The ability to learn independently.
- The ability to perform several tasks at the same time.
- The ability to analyze and draw conclusions.
- Very good English. (Ability to provide telephone support to customers abroad).
- For a small and unique Tech Center.
- Excellent conditions.
- full-time position, in 24/7 Shifts.
Hardware and Embedded systems QA expert
• Ability to characterize and analyze tests and build test systems for complex EMBEDDED systems
• Ability to perform tests and analyze problems
• Knowledge of software and writing of SCRIPTS – advantage
• Familiarity with the automotive world and the cellular communications world – advantage
• At least two years experience
• Ability to cope with stress
• Full-time position
• Independent self-learner